Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
COMPTIA A+ Certification II: <APLUS802>
Practical Application Exam (220-802)
ScopeThe course is designed to cover not only the fundamentals, but advance features of an Operating system.
ObjectiveUpon completion of this course the student shall learn about the advance features of operating systems, establishing communication, diagnosing and troubleshooting.
- - Hardware and software in the Industry Computers, Peripherals, mobiles and their operating systems and applications
- - Operating Systems Different Operating systems, fundamentals of Operating Systems
- - Advance features of Operating Systems Computers, and Mobile operating systems, their features and their filesystems
- - Installation , Configuration and Upgrading While installation and configuration, the focus will be on the advance features and upcoming
- - Diagnosing and Troubleshooting In order to reduce MTBF (Mean time between failures), the command of diagnosing and troubleshooting is the key factor of success. Different scenarios will be created and rectify.
- - Networks and Security Focusing on different kinds of networks and topologies, with wire and Wireless communication, establishing networks, security with computers, peripherals and mobiles etc...
AchievementsThe instructor lead and hands-on experience with Operating system, establishing communication and troubleshooting will give confidence to work independently. Apart from this, the students shall be able to appear for COMPTIA A+ Practical Application Exam (220-802)
AudienceBeginners, Want to become IT professional and A+ certified
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved