Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
ScopeThe Scope of this course is to help students in designing web page using HTML Basic and Advance features using HTML5.
ObjectiveThe objective is to provide instructor-lead and Hands-on Experience to understand and design web Pages using HTML, along with applying new features of HTML5 such as audio, video, Canvas, and Storage for Offline Applications.
- - Introduction to HTML
- - Editor HTML such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression Web
- - HTML Basics Layout
- - HTML Elements, Headings and Attributes
- - Paragraphs, Links and Formatting in HTML
- - HTML Head, CSS and Images
- - Using Tables, Lists and Blocks in HTML
- - Layout, Forms and Iframes in HTML
- - Color names, Colors and Color values using in HTML
- - Java Script and Entities in HTML
- - URL Encoding
- - Quick List and Encoding
- - Understanding XHTML
- - Using new features by using HTML5 such as Canvas, Video, Audio, Web Storage, App Cache
- - HTML5 Web Workers and SSE
AchievementsThe student shall be able to apply this instructor-leads and hands-on experience in practical field after designing a web page using HTML along with new features of HTML5.
Pre-requisitesBasic Knowledge of Computer
AudiencePursuing career in Computer Software Development
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved