Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
ScopeThe Scope is to cover new features for web designing and applications through HTML5.
ObjectiveThe objective is to provide instructor-lead and Hands-on Experience to understand benefits of HTML5 by using new features such as audio, video, Canvas, and Storage for Offline Applications.
- - History of HTML and difference between HTML5 and HTML4
- - Page layout With HTML 5 Structural Tags, Page Structure and Simplification
- - Specifications and Problems HTML5 Specification, Problems with HTML 4 and XHTML, Flexible Approaches
- - Articles and Sections Article and Section Tag, Accessibility and Outlining
- - HTML5 Audio and Video Audio and Video Elements, Accessibility, Scripting Media Elements
- - Forms and New Form Attributes Input Types and Modernizer
- - New Form Elements and WEB Storage Data list, Progress, Meters, Web Storage and Methods
- - CANVAS Circles, Arcs, Lines, Color and Transparency, Quadratic and Bezier Curves, Images, and Text
- - HTML 5 App Cache, Web Workers and SSE
Pre-requisitesExperience with HTML.
AudienceHTML experience, who has an interest in Programming, web designing
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved