Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
Linux System Administration I <LNUX302>
[Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Part 1]
ScopeThe course covers all the administrative components of Linux server administration Part1 (RHCSHA).
ObjectiveThe instructor-lead training and hands-on experience will give authentic and comprehensive knowledge to students to manage Linux operating system server.
- - Automated Installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- - Operate running systems Booting and understanding running level and its mode, Networking, process management and their priorities etc..
- - Understand and user essential tools Accessing system, using tar, gzip etc
- - Configure local storage Configuring partitioning, volumes, LUKS encrypted Partitions
- - Create and configure file systems
- - Creating partitioning, using ext2 etc.. file systems, mounting and un-mounting different file system
- - Deploy, configure, and maintain systems Running cron jobs, configuring HTTP, FTP etc…
- - Manage user and groups Passwords, user accounts, configuring LDAP directory etc…
- - Manage Security Firewall, SElinux, policy violation etc…
AchievementsApart from having hands-on experience and firm knowledge of LINUX administration the students shall be able to appear for RHCSHA (Red-hat Certified System Administrator) exam part II.
AudienceSystem administrator, System Programmers, Systems Analysts, Technical Manager, Project Manager, Microsoft Professionals
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved