Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
Microsoft Office Project 2007 <MPRJ413>
ScopeCover to enhance the project management skills, by stream lining and initiating a project by setting up a target and understanding the critical area.
ObjectiveTo visualize students with the importance of project plan and its accomplishment within the time frame.
- - Introduction to Microsoft Project office 2007
- - Project initiation and creation
- - Defining file properties, organizing tasks, importing data, applying Calendars etc…
- - Generating Dynamic Schedules, creating dependencies, applying different linking techniques using PERT Analysis to Estimate Task Duration.
- - Applying constraints, Deadlines and calendars, displaying Critical Path
- - Resource Allocation and de-allocation such as cost, budget
- - Predicting through task and Scheduling Formula
- - Modifying, customizing and formatting objects, attributes and screens and formulas
- - Allocation and utilization of resources
- - Monitoring and Tracking the progress
- - Initiating, designing, importing data for Reports
- - Managing Master and its sub-projects by creating links and calculating critical paths
AchievementsThe instructor lead course and hands-on experience will provide a concise and precise knowledge to build, control and maintain a project plan.
Pre-requisitesKnowledge of Windows, Excel and a project Lifecycle
AudienceSchedulers, Project Managers, Project Leaders, management Professionals, Forecaster, Estimators
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved