Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
Microsoft Access: [Exam 77-605] <MSAC412>
ScopeDesigning a database using Microsoft Access, and to meet the requirements to be certified.
ObjectiveWith instructor lead and hands on experience the student shall be able to develop a complete database management system under supervision and then independently.
- - Fundamentals and essentials
- - Creating tables and implanting constraints
- - Working with records
- - Creating and Designing Forms
- - Designing Reports
- - Using Controls in Forms and Reports
- - Creating and modify Queries
- - Using Advance Options while creating Tables
- - Using Advance Options while creating Forms
- - Creating Advance Reports and Queries
- - Sharing and Display Data
- - Using utility to Import and Export Data
- - Applying Advance Report techniques
- - Working with Macros
AchievementsThe students shall be able to design and develop a database management system, can pursue career in Database field, will be able to appear for Microsoft Access certification Exam.
Pre-requisitesWindows, knowledge of Database
AudienceBeginners who want to pursue carrier in Database and want to become Microsoft Access Certified
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved