Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
Microsoft Word: [Exam 77-601] <MSWD414>
ScopeCovering complete Microsoft Office Word Process academic course, and to meet the requirements to be certified.
ObjectiveWith instructor lead and hands-on experience the student shall be able to work on the most powerful word processor, meeting all the documents building requirements in an office.
- - Fundamentals and essentials
- - Basic Documentation
- - Formatting Characters
- - Formatting Paragraphs
- - Document Formatting
- - Working with Templates
- - Managing Text Flow
- - Creating Objects and lists
- - Merging pictures and including Shapes to the document
- - Making Text Graphically interesting
- - Adding navigating tools to documents
- - Creating Index and Table of Contents
- - Working with Captions
- - Adding citations, sources and Bibliography
- - Performing Mail Merges
- - Securing and Sharing Documents
- - Customization
- - Recap
AchievementsThe students shall be able to Prepare all sort of documentation with Microsoft Word by using all its functions, formations and utilities, will be able to appear for Microsoft Word certification Exam.
Pre-requisitesWindows, knowledge of computer
AudienceBeginners who want to pursue career in Computer Field.
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved