Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
COMPTIA A+ Network + 2009 Certification
ScopeThe scope covers the basic networking, Security, and troubleshooting concept, also meeting to qualify the Network +Certification Exam.
ObjectiveThe objective is to visualize students with networking technologies and to implement practically through instructor lead class.
- - Basic Networking Concept of LAN, WAN, MASH, Architecture and OSI Models
- - Wired Computer-to-Computer Connections NIC card, Modem, and Connections, Wireless networking concept
- - Network to Network Connections Network Components, LAN wiring and Testing, understanding cable structure
- - Wired Internetworking Devices Understanding Networking Devices and their role
- - Wired Communication Standards TCP/IP, DHCP servers and Protocol Suite
- - Wireless Networking Wireless network devices and their standards, Wireless Configuration
- - Security Threats and Mitigation Thread Alleviations and Lessening, Kinds of Threats
- - Security Practices Measures through Operating Systems and Devices
- - Network Access Control Public Key Cryptography, Remote Access, Authentication, and Wireless Security
- - Monitoring Resources and event Viewers
- - Troubleshooting Basic, Advance and using different Scenarios
AchievementsWith hands on experience the students shall be able to understand, implement and establishing networking classes, considering security and disaster recovery issues.
Pre-requisitesOperating system Knowledge
AudienceBeginners, Want to become IT professionals and want to pursue their career in Networking and security
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved