Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
Advance Oracle PL/SQL <OAPL113>
ScopeThe course will cover PL/SQL and its advance features.
ObjectiveThe candidate shall be able to apply concept and skills in production database industry and its environment.
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Declaring Variables and Writing Executable statements
- Interacting with the Oracle Server and Writing control Structures
- Working With Composite Data Types
- Writing Explicit Cursors Advance Explicit cursor Concepts
- Creating Procedures and Functions
- Handling Exceptions
- Managing Subprograms
- Creating Packages and Package Concepts
- Working with Oracle Supplied Packages
- Manipulating Large Objects
- Creating Database Triggers
- Advance Trigger Concepts
- Managing local, and remote dependencies
AchievementsThe Instructor lead practice sessions will reinforce students to work independently and confidently in the production environment.
Pre-requisitesSQL, knowledge of Database
AudienceProgrammers, Analysts, pursuing to become a PL/SQL programmer, DBA, Project leader
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved