Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
Administrating Oracle Data Warehouse <ODWA502>
ScopeManage Oracle DWH efficiently and in well-organized way.
ObjectiveManaging and enhancing the performance of Oracle Data Warehouse with the help of database features, such as reducing response time during intensive Data operations.
- - Understanding data Warehousing Design and Overview
- - Overview of Parallelism and Partitioning Concept
- - Parallel operation in DWH
- - Understanding and doing Extraction, Transformation and Loading
- - Understanding working with dimensions, MOLAP, ROLAP etc…
- - Simple, complex and materialized views
- - Refreshing Materialized views
- - Implementing SQL Access Advisor, Compression and continual or resume-able session
AchievementsThe candidate shall be able to manage and enhance independently and confidently Oracle DWH.
Pre-requisitesSQL, Introduction to DWH, oracle DBA Workshop I, knowledge of Oracle EM
AudienceProgrammers, Developer, Systems Analysts, DBA, Pursuing DWH professional, Project Manager, Technical Manager
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved