Mississauga College of Technology
|Tel: 905.232.8628||Fax: 905.232.1672|
Address: 240-33 City Centre Dr. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
Quality Assurance <SQAL001>
ScopeThe scope of this course is to focus on testing both Traditional and Web Application software and bring up issues.
ObjectiveThe objective is to understand, plan and Implement test for Traditional and Web Application.
- - What is Quality Assurance and Software Testing?
- - Understanding and to cover the Risk involve in Quality Assurance
- - Visualizing and understanding Complete Testing Process and Software Quality Assurance
- - Building up Test Plan and Test Strategy
- - Understanding The Tool
- - Developing Test Cases and Quality Assurance Process
- - Learning and applying how Testing differ from traditional testing and Web Application
- - Focusing on deficiency in Reporting and Tracking Process
- - Testing issues with Networking
- - Testing for Client/Server and Web Applications
- - Testing Session Management
- - Configuring for the Compatibility test for Web Application and focusing on Problems
- - Focusing on client and Server side testing issue
AchievementsWith the help of Instructor-lead and hands-on experience, the student shall be able to work as an SQA Analyst, Software Tester in the Industry.
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge of Programming, SQL, and Databases
AudienceProgrammers, Software testers, Documentation specialist, Technical Writers, Business analyst, who want to pursue career as a Software tester
Copyright © 2012 Mississauga College of Technolog All Rights Reserved